National Youth Day Parv
In 1984, the Government of India declared 12th January as National Youth Day, and since 1985, the event has been celebrated in India every year to commemorate Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. National Youth Day is about reminiscing the works of Vivekananda and applying his philosophies to our own lives. Vivekananda’s life and mission were an example to all, and his ideas are spread and discussed on National Youth Day.
ABOUT NATIONAL YOUTH DAY PARV
“National Youth Day Parv” is an initiative by Dr. Krupesh at Give Vacha Foundation. “National Youth Day Parv” is a part of “Shabda Vandna” Project by Give Vacha Foundation. Under this project, a special book will be published by the NGO on the themes around YOUTH. The author/s will dedicate their art to the project. Dr. Krupesh Thacker will compile those poems, stories as well as other literature, and Give Vacha Foundation (Krup Music Publishing) will publish & market the book.
POETRY (Min 5 stanza) & MICRO TALES (Min. 500 Words) SUBMISSION TOPIC
- Swami Vivekanand
- Youth for Nation
- Youth for Dharma
- Youth and Bhagavad Gita
- Youth and Truth
- યુવા દિવસ/युवा दिन
- યુવાનો અને દેશભક્તિ/ युवा और देशभक्ति
- આજ નો યુવાન/आज का युवान
LANGUAGES: Gujarati, Hindi, English
DEADLINE: 27th Dec 2022
- Must submit your entry via the form below.
- Your content must be original & should NOT be published earlier anywhere.
- Final content selection is done by GVF Trust team.
- The final book (eBook/Paperback) launch & promotion is entirely decided by the publication house.
- A participation certificate will be provided for the content. Book will be available for purchase at discounted rate for the authors. MUST inform about the number of copies required in advance.
POETRY or MICRO TALES REGISTRATION FORM FOR NATIONAL YOUTH DAY PARV 2023
Fill out the registration form below to submit your content for the special book on National Youth Day Parv.